The first thing you will notice about the DeLonghi ECAM22110SB outside the box is its compact size. It is amazing how the DeLonghi was able to cram this Espresso Machine into this design. Having a machine that can grind, froth and brew in such a compact frame is amazingly impressive and an excellent piece of equipment that will save on your kitchen space.
When it comes to design and looks, the ECAM22110SB is sure to put a smile on your face. With its dominating silver coating and a black shade that adorn its side panels, this unit matches well with any decor. Better yet, at its middle, there is an intuitive control panel with a control knob and six buttons. There is also a digital display that shows your current settings as well as the machine’s status.
You and your family can now enjoy delicious, aromatic lattes and cappuccinos any time. With the featured patented cappuccino system frother, you can quickly make Italian drinks by simply placing a container with milk beneath the nozzle to produce a rich, creamy froth.
What are users saying about this machine?
Jump to right section
- 1 What are users saying about this machine?
- 2 What is my experience with the DeLonghi ECAM22110SB?
- 3 Comparison overview between the DeLonghi EC680 and the DeLonghi ECAM22110SB
- 4 Final Thought
The ECAM22110SB is among the few espresso machines that come with an easy and intuitive, user-friendly interface. This interface features a selector dial that conveniently allows you to strengthen your coffee and select: one or two long coffees, a double or single shot of espresso. You will also like the auto-shut off, instant reheat and temperature programmability among others.
A great frothing wand is what users need to make rich, creamy foam for great tasting brews and this unit fulfills this. It also integrates a patented manual steam wand and a special frothing attachment for producing thick, velvety microform.
Users who purchased this machine also liked the thermoblock heating system that offers a ready hot water supply. Furthermore, this thermoblock is coated with stainless steel to prevent the water from acquiring a metallic taste. By just a single press of the Button, you can brew your favorite cup of espresso anytime.
What is my experience with the DeLonghi ECAM22110SB?
I have never been happier with an espresso machine than I am with my 3-month-old ECAM22110SB. It is satisfying enough to have a machine that goes above and beyond in brewing drinks. Being a lover of strong, tasty coffee, this machine lets me adjust the strength of my coffee to my choice. Besides, I have even tried the extreme setting of the finest grind as well as the strongest flavour setting and each time; I get unique, delicious, thick espresso. It’s amazing how I just press the double shot to make my shots in just 60 seconds. Although you are advised not to use dark oily beans in the grinder, I still use them either way. I simply poke the oily beans into the hopper and wait for a few days for them to dry.
With the bypass doser, I can use my pre-ground coffee to prepare one/ two shots or 2 different settings for long coffee. I also love that I can make my shot anytime, thanks to the Rapid Cappuccino System that maintains an optimal temperature that lets you brew cup after cup instantly.
Why DeLonghi ECAM22110SB is the best?
If you are always rushing to get to work every morning or simply you have a busy schedule at work or home, the ECAM22110SB is designed with you in mind. When it comes to making quality espresso, this is one unit that will give you 100 percent guarantee to the drink in your cup. This machine will be a great addition for anyone with limited space and want to make delicious espresso at their comfort. Being a super automatic unit means that it will appeal to both novices and intermediate Coffee and Espresso lovers who don’t like to put much effort into brewing their drinks, instead just want an easy and smooth experience when making stellar results.
It’s also worth mentioning that the DeLonghi Magnifica comes with some programmable settings that let you customize your coffee’s temperature, cup size, and strength. Size. With an in-built water filtration system, you can also purify your tap water for a tastier cup of espressos. If you like, you can also adjust you’re the low pitch burr grinder to your preferences and type of beans. The patented cappuccino frothing system together with the cup warmer rounds out this espresso machine that makes it the perfect choke for your home.
What more would you ask for in an espresso machine that combines most features of a high-end machine with a quiet and smooth operation? Well, when it comes to the aspect of noise and grinder, the ECAM22110SB might not be at the top of your to buy list but it might for sure change your mind about that. Its hardened steel conical burrs operate in low-speed not only to reduce the noise but also to ensure an even and smooth grinding process. At 8.8 ounces and also up to 13 different fineness settings for a variety of espresso styles, this featured conical burr grinder does an excellent job, worth praising.
Comparison overview between the DeLonghi EC680 and the DeLonghi ECAM22110SB
The De’Longhi is a brand that has gained lots of attention across the world for their quality products. It deserves a thumbs up for manufacturing the DeLonghi EC680 and the DeLonghi ECAM22110SB which allow you to make rich, thick foam for your lattes and cappuccinos. Despite their wide disparity in prices, they both are compact in size and look beautiful on any kitchen counter top. With the ECAM22110SB, you will get additional features such as an inbuilt water filtration system, removable water tank, and drip tray among others. For anyone who doesn’t mind spending a little more on a high-end, high-quality espresso machine, then the ECAM22110SB would be a perfect choice. Otherwise, the Delonghi EC680 would still make you the best espresso drinks you have had in a long time.
Features and Benefits of the DeLonghi ECAM22110SB Compact Automatic Cappuccino Latte and Espresso Machine
- The patented direct to brew system lets you make each cup to the perfect temperature, density and richness. You can also customize the settings to your preference and taste.
- With the bypass doser, you can use reground coffee if you run out of coffee beans
- Its compact size is ideal for anyone on premium space and better yet; it maintains all the features of a full-size automatic machine
- With the in-built filtration system, you can conveniently use of tap water and still get delicious, aromatic espresso anytime
- Its patented Cappuccino system frother allows you to make cappuccinos and lattes quickly by just mixing your milk with steam to create a rich and creamy froth for best drinks every time
- The removable water tank and drip tray make cleaning of the ECAM22110SB easy.
- Its rapid cappuccino system eliminates any delays when making your espresso and cappuccino
- You can adjust the fineness for all types of your beans to get consistent, fresh, aromatic ground coffee with the integrated low pitch burr grinder
- The ECAM22110SB has an intuitive control panel with east to use rotary and push buttons with settings: 5 coffee strengths, 4 cup size, and temperature settings
- The integrated cup warmers let you preheat your cups for the best results
- With the energy saving switch, this unit can save up to 77 percent
- This unit has a safe and convenient 3 hr. automatic shut off
- Some users complained that it can be difficult to clean the steam wand as you have to disassemble the wand and also hand wash the removable pieces after every use.
The DeLonghi are very perspicuous with what they wanted on the DeLonghi ECAM22110SB: A compact espresso machine which is full-featured and saves on space, ideal for thin-walled apartments which do not have much kitchen space to accommodate conventional models. With a rich feature set and plenty of nice extras, the DeLonghi ECAM22110SB is a perfect buy that guarantees you an outstanding performance and durability.